Re: A83: Easyest way to start learning

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Easyest way to start learning

<sigh>  My advise, buy a _real_ computer first.  Then read every tutorial
you can find, do everything they tell you to do... Don't be afraid to
mess with your calc... If worst comes to worst you can always just take
out the lithium battery... I don't have mine anymore I threw it away...
It does more bad than good...  Hope that helps...  If you want the
tutorials in HTML then go to
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/6963/ TI Magic... The best
place to find tutorials is at ticalc.org or ti-files.org, and the _other_
I purposly forgot to mention...  I can't stand them, they never post an
old game I made...
(KSA)Tekken