Re: A83: link routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: link routine

I beleive that you can do "virtual linking" with Rusty Wagner's Virtual
TI-xx Emulator.  That is, link two running versions of the emulator to each
other.  You can also link the emulator to the calc I believe.

-Dan

<lairfight@softhome.net> wrote:

> On 23-May-99, you wrote:
>

> > I'm using the _IO_EXEC link routine in a prog but there is a big problem
:
> > if there is no calculator connected to the link port, there is an error
> > which make my program crash and I can't reload it. So I wonder if there
is a
> > routine to know if a calc is connected to the linkport or if the
_IO_EXEC
> > instruction have an option (set in ASM_IND_CALL) which don't return an
error
> > if there is no response.
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Cédric

Hey!

How are you all managing to play about with link stuff?

Do you all own two calcs? (how much money do you have!) or
has someone finally found a way to do link stuff with a
single calc - pheraps through emulation...

yours,

Bill J Ellis

Bill James Ellis
Heriot-Watt University