A83: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re:

I think these two functions were revealed to the TI-83 community by Pat
Milheron (sorry if that's mispelled Pat) from TI.  ASM_IND_CALL is the set up
for PGMIO_EXEC.  PGMIO_EXEC is basicly the "DOS Prompt" of the TIOS without
the "command interpreter".  You tell ASM_IND_CALL what kind of input to look
for (String or Number), then call PGMIO_EXEC.  The input should be in op1,
right guys?  About _ParseInp, well this is the "command interpreter" of the
TIOS.  op1 has something to do with this one too, I just don't recall what...
Hope that helped.
cul8r