Re: A83: Longest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Longest

--- Scott Dial <homosapian@geocities.com> wrote:

> I don't think the person that has been around the
> longest is the answer.
> I really don't think groups are the answer either,
> but I would like to
> see what happens.

  I agree, I really don't know who has been on the
longest (I've only been on for a year) but that isn't
the answer, you would need someone who is very good at
asm and has a few organizational skills and has a hell
of alot of time, because they have to keep track of
what everyone is doing all at the same time and advise
others to change the way certain things are done,
ect....
  Groups are great for when you have questions, some
routines written, ect.... but when you do a big
project such as this it just makes things complicated.

Jimmy
===
»      TIMagic@beer.com      «
»  http://www.zed80asm.org   «