Re: A83: Another idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Another idea

--- Edub311@aol.com wrote:

> Hey, I know most of you will probably hate this
> idea, but i was thinkin.
> Wouldn't it suck if this guy writing Pokemon does a
> crappy job??? Wouldn't it
> be better if all the people on the mailing list
> contributed their own code?
> This way beginners could learn and veterans could
> show their stuff.  The only
> problem is the organization in giving certain parts
> to certain people, and
> we'd need someone to put it all together and edit
> it.  Oh well, I feel better.
> 				Bud

  I would be willing to help on this, but the
organization is going to be hellish.  I have lots of
reasons why this isn't a good idea and few why it is a
good idea, but I don't feel like posting them.

  At best it going to be like several ppl weaving a
rug, all using different size threads, stiching and
patterns, and then one guy (or a few) trying to make
them all fit and work along side each other.

But get the organization together and I'll help out.

Jimmy
===
»      TIMagic@beer.com      «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
-PACA - Programmers Against Calculator Abuse
Stop calculator mistreatment, use Calc'Em!