A83: how to begin learning

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: how to begin learning

hello i am new to the list. i have had a ti-83 for almost a year now. i
began programming them (with basic)  about 5 months ago. a new friend of
myen made a homemade graph link and got tbout and tetris on are calulaters.
since then i have been looking at it. it took me a wile to find out that
thare done with assembly. now i have just finnsihed my 3 project in basic
(for my school based software compony. Area 52 software) and i am becomeing
fed up with the limits of basic. i would like to know whare to start
learning to do asembly

(please forgive the spelling, im dislixic)