Re: A83: blackjack

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: blackjack

In a message dated 5/5/99 4:37:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Jkhum98@aol.com
writes:

>  > In a message dated 4/30/99 4:46:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>  Jkhum98@AOL.COM
>  >
>  >  writes:
>  >
>  >  > have a nice day
>  >  "have a nice day" (c) Get a Life Co.
>  >
>  >  Justin AKA OrionDC
>
>  Nice one... ;)  I remember you, you haven't talked in months on this list
>  since a bunch of us flamed you for making stupid posts like this, which
>  originated from how you couldn't spell and nobody could understand the
crap
>  you wrote in mails.  Ahh yes, the good old days of pointless mails and
>  personal insults towards each other. That really made this list active...
:)

>  Jason_K
Oh was I daydreaming once more (wake up brain)
this reply is only to say that yes my spelling sucks and it may never go away
so deal with it and that this list realy neads to be revived w/ REAL
conversatins not the I hate so and so that some ppl are resorting to, :)
PS: i dont care for aol but ya knoww my mom pays for it so.... it's like free
:)
(I also have freei which I'm using not to get to aol through tcp/ip...)