Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

lol, its about time you finally said something about it... I've been
waiting for you to say something... I don't know why I picked that one...
Well, if someone can tell me where to get a random signature generator
then I'll be able to have different quotes every time...
(KSA)Tekken

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:10:30 +0900 "James Matthews"
<matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp> writes:

>HEY...I kinda liked it, he's quoting a genius. :)
>But, I never did understand why you chose that particular part of my
>tutorials...why not:
>
>"All tutorials Copyright (c) James Matthews 1998, unless specified."
>
>I always liked that one :)...hehe.
>
>Later,
>
>James.
>
>> >BTW. (KSA) Tekken, no offence but your "signature", the one about
>the
>> >sprites is relly useless. Unless it has a hidden meaning I don`t
>> >get....
>> >well I authorise you to remove it...
>>
>> Yeah, yeah, I'll get rid of it... I need a program thats puts a
>random
>> one up...
>> (KSA)Tekken
>

|  /    __        /\             Kick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]