Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

The reason we get really mad about people asking to quit is because it
happens way often and its just plain dumb... You can go on ticalc.org and
look under the lists section and it will tell you how to unsubscribe...
Another reason is because its very off-topic... And the only people that
ask how to unsubscribe are AOL users... And you don't HAVE to have AOL,
you have chosen it, which was the biggest mistake you have ever made...
If you would like me to post ratings for the 20 major ISPs then I will
post them, according to PC World that is... But its off topic and I'll
only post it if you want me to. I'd have to have at least 5 people say to
then I will post it...
(KSA)Tekken

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:21:02 EST BLAH007@aol.com writes:

>actually i don't think i will quit this mailing list seems really
>cool
>although you aren't exactly the nicest people for someone who wants to
>quit.
>But anyway I will stay.  And trust me I wouldn't be an aol user unless
>i had

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]