Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

Isn't their some place I could go to get an installer or zip file for
slackware or debian, instead of downloading all those files... It would
save me about 10 hours of work I don't have....
(KSA)Tekken

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:33:52 +0100 Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
writes:

>". homonerdicus" wrote:

>> I'm not sure if Linux is free.. here back north in Quebec it costs
>60$
>> Where can I get it for free... do you know any ftp or http site.
>
>The 3 biggest:
>
>Debian: www.debian.org   (my favorite)
>RedHat: www.redhat.com
>slackware: www.slackware.com
>
>all very free. wasn't that hard to find was it?
>
>//Olle

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]