Re: A83: Crappy ASM on Certain 83...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Crappy ASM on Certain 83...

*Ahem*, Penguins bad coding? I really, really hope Bill Nagel isn't on
this list, he would kill you... I don't think its bad coding, games work
perfectly on mine... Sqrxz I tried to, it was really bad looking, same
with Hard Hat Mack gets a big Gun... They all work on mine... Yeah I was
surprised to see version 1.10 to, looks EXACTLY like a TI-83 Plus, only
with 27K of RAM, the screen is surfaced, better buttons, etc... I like
mine better though... :)
(KSA)Tekken

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:31:09 EST AtmaZ@aol.com writes:

>1: There's ROM v1.10 out there? I always thought that 1.08 was the
>latest one.
>2: It's probably bad ASM coding...what games is he trying to run?
>
>--David
>

>> > My friend just bought a new TI-83 with the newest ROM Image...
>Version
>>  > 1.10, only bad thing is, most ASM games on it look really, really
>bad...
>>  > Work perfectly on mine, version 1.07, on his the graphics leave
>trails,
>>  > and/or look garbled... Anyone know why?

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]