A83: Base Converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Base Converter

I wrote a base converter in TI-BASIC that can convert any number from base
2-36 to its equivalent in base 2-36.  It runs fairly slowly, and so I decided
"Hey!  I'll write it in ASM!".  Well, I tried to do so with the help of Jared,
but his and my limited knowlage of ASM really stopped us from doing much.
If anyone can help me with this program, it would be appriciated.  I can send
you the BASIC program, although the meathod used would be very hard to
recreate with ASM (sounds like a job for...LINUS!).
Please don't, though, send me an already made program, I would like to make
this program myself (and w/the help of others), not cheat off of an existing
program.
Thanks,
David