Re: A83: ASM->PIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM->PIC

ERR... Squish is NOT compression!!! I'm tired of ppl think it is! Squish
is just turning the tokens that respresent the bytes into the actual
bytes.

For example:
A squished program looks like this in a hex editor:
01234567890ABCDEF

The unsquished looks like this in a hex editor:
30313233343536373839414243444546
(which is the tokens for 0123456789ABCDEF)

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com