Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

In a message dated 3/5/99 11:03:08 AM Mountain Standard Time,
homosapian@geocities.com writes:

> It isn't that difficult... but it isn't worth the effort since there is
>  already a disassembler.

Nah.  I like doing things that have already been done...mainly because most of
the things that have been done that I do are $30-40 shareware things, and then
I try to go make my own that has a feature or two extra, release the thing for
free or a much lower price, and then...well, hey, have a little fun =)

j/k on the above paragraph...although I do plan to make my own (free)
replacement for the $25 UltraEdit program someday.

--David