Re: A83: Re: Re: Re: Re: 86? 89? Perhaps and Maybe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Re: Re: 86? 89? Perhaps and Maybe

---Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org> wrote:
[it worked, but I had to move the link a lot to
> get it to work good]

  Hum... did you have the screws out at the time??  I built a Power
Adapter port into the side of my calc.  In the process I lost the
screws to the back of the calc.  Now whenever I try to use the link
port I have to press down on the link hard or hold the calc together
like it had screws.  Must be that the link port needs to be secure.

Jimmy
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
-PACA - Programmers Against Calculator Abuse
Stop calculator mistreatment, use Calc'Em!