Re: A83: (Unsquish) HEXtoASCII routine (Not checked)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 04-Mar-99, Scott Dial (homosapian@geocities.com) wrote:

>Because the guy doesn't have the ability to transfer the program to his
>computer (I think?), and that was the whole point of having a unsquish,
>besides Jimmy made one for CPU that'll convert an 83P file so why should
>I do the same? Besides, I don't even know if that routines works... I
>never even tried to assemble it so.

"for CPU"???

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
            Actual excuse notes teachers have recieved, part 8:
              - Please excuse Tommy for being absent
                yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.