OT: A83: Mega Man

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OT: A83: Mega Man

>    There are several artists on this list...ManjiLump?
>
>       I need a 17 pixel wide logo(give or take a pixel), that can be
> anywhere from 80 to 50 pixels in length(or practically any long length).
>   I need a picture of Mega Man and the words "Mega Man" beneath it for
> my 85/86 port of MegaMan 83-ASM. The artist will have his name in the
> readme and in the ending credits. The sooner I recieve submissions, the
> better.

Mega Man??!!

I have noticed the lack of new games and things for the
TI-calc. And, may i just say, a mega man game (like the
old Nes faverioute) would be so cool!

As to the picture, why dont you get a picture of Mega Man
(from some nintendo web-site) and use one of the 'Picture
Converters' (Bill Nagel made one...83pic?).

Bill J Ellis

Bill James Ellis
Heriot-Watt University

B.J.Ellis@hw.ac.uk