Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Actually, you could probably conceal a eyeglass screwdriver in the battery
case if you sand down one of the pastic divider things on the battery housing
cover.

-Dave V.

<< Besides, in my school carrying a screwdriver around is considered a
 "dangerous weapon"...lol, Good ol' Harford County... heh...  I havn't had
 mine crash since I've left out my backup battery  for about 3 months...
 Its much easier to get it fixed if it crashes before a math test... If
 you leave in the backup battery you might be screwed...
 (KSA)Tekken

 "A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
 screen.  Look at
 any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
 -James Matthews