Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

---Dan E
>I'm still going to maintain that
> there is a unsquishing type program that comes with a 86 or 85 decompiler,
> but oh well...

  You are right.  I have seen a few unsquishers out there, but they were all for the 85 or 86 and wouldn't pick up the 83 file format.

  There is one for the 83 now, made by none other than me,  I'll include it.  It includes a unsquished version and a sos version.  The first is 355 bytes and the latter is 214.  Both work fine.  It does check to make sure it has enough memory by the way.  I included the source, (its not like yall couldn't have unsquished / decompiled it).

Jimmy
BTW: Bryan, could you go ahead and save me the trouble of sending this into ticalc?
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
»     TIMagic@Yahoo.com      «
-- Newbies to 83 ASM!  Here is all you need.
         http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/