Re: A83: Unsquish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsquish

I really am missing something I guess.  If you're talking about the fact
that you could decompile something, then you should keep in mind that there
are already multiple free z80 decompilers.  I'm still going to maintain that
there is a unsquishing type program that comes with a 86 or 85 decompiler,
but oh well...

-Dan