Re: A83: One more thing!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: One more thing!

uncool3@juno.com wrote:

> El jackass...  btw, EVERYONE SUBSCRIBE TO THE TICALC NEWSLETTER!!! I
> wrote an article concerning a certain hated "company" I think you all
> will find it very interesting...  You will see the article when the new
> newsletter comes out...
> (KSA)Tekken

Whether or not this guy is for real (I imagine he's having a rather good
laugh over all of you guys' responses), you've all been quite
successfully trolled.

He's reeled you in hook, line, and sinker, and frankly, he isn't the one
who's looking so stupid right now.  The best cure for a troll is to stop
responding, not to continue flaming.

Besides, I doubt this guy's for real.  I find his messages quite funny
of their own merits, in fact.

--
John Kugelman  jkugelman@mgfairfax.rr.com

I believe we can change anything.