Re: A83: One more thing!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: One more thing!

Either do that or add lots of comments in your code, that should help
beginners a lot...  The journal would be more help to you than others,
though.  So you would be able to see exactly what changes you made to yer
code and what you added or scraped.  You would also be able to fix errors
looking at your journal.  It depends, if you made your journal like a log
it would be more useful, but if it was like a diary or something it
wouldn't help you as much...  Well thats my 2 cents...  I hope there
arn't too many typos in there, I'm really tired...
(KSA)Tekken