Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

MY DEAR GOD MAN, GET LAYED. jesus chritst, im Dislicxic and i know Basic
and am Learning C. (sorry guys ASM's just not my thing, plus haveing a mac
doesnt make it all that mutch  easer, i need tasm not the pos caz) if you
cant make a good game in BASIC YOU HAVE PROBLOMS. its not all that dam
hard, im self tought it in. granted somethings it took a while to get the
hang of but still i understand it. and i have a learning disabltiy, oh well
some people just have a gift for this kinda stuff.  my software compony
"Area 52" makes all kinds of games and doesnt rip people off at all. are
quest games a huge suceses at my school, i even charge money for them and
people pay, and thay have acsess to every game out thare (becoes of me
owning a link) the games are half text based and im still doing better than
you, my god my 4 person operation made of 15 year olds is doing better than
you.

>Mike Smith wrote:
>> Sir, since you just called us gay, we are going to press charges on you.

dont try it its the internet you cant prove a dam thing

cheers
	Adeamus of area 52 software

(who also saw pirats of silocon vailly, personaly i thought it was a bit short)