Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

You son of a bitch, I'd love to see you make a decent program, (which of
coarse will never happen) so why don't you go back to that little
s**thole you came from and stop bothering the _real_ people.  If you ask
me you'll be the next company who made the game eXTREME PaintBrawl, which
PCGamer gave a 14%...  You don't even have the intellegance to learn any
programing language!  NOT EVEN BASIC!!! Let alone C++! Well that's about
it, so go back to working at McDonalds lazy ass, you are a discrase to
all real programers and you make me sick.
(KSA)Tekken