Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

You poor, poor boy.  You don't get it do you?  Microsoft holds such a firm
grasp on the balls of the computer industry, that even if you did manage to
make an operating system that was comparable to Windows, it would have to be
free like Linux to get any mainstream customers!!!  Even then, it would be
years before anyone began designing corporate software for it!!!  Your
chances of overthrowing microsoft are 0 to 1.

Red Picasso