A83: HELP PLEASE!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: HELP PLEASE!!!!!

I was wondering If someone could help me right an asm  program that waits
for a letter to be pressed (A-Z, spaces and periods)  assign a number for
each letter (i.e. A=1 B=2 C=3 Z=26 (space)=27 . = 28) and put it into X
(i know this can be done something like xstor ro something) any one who
helps or at least trys to help will be in the credits

ohh p.s. its actually for a basic program that im making (I know it could
be done in basic but this will be faster and/or smaller)