Re: A83: Password program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Password program

> The error occurs because you press on and when you return to the basic
>  program that started the ASM program the calc thinks you press on which
>  stops a program with that error
>
>  /Stefan

Yeah, I started to think that was the problem too when I read this mail, but
pressing the ON key might not be so frequent in entering the pasword, its not
even assigned a key value to be a valid key for the password. Well, I didnt
really feel like looking through the rest of the source to find the problem
sorry, but if you think thats the reason: it breaks Basic program execution
after exiting the ASM program, then you can simply do "RES onInterrupt,
(IY+onflags)" near the end of the password program. Try that, see if it
works... =)

Jason_K