Re: A83: Numbers conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Numbers conversion

>  Is there a built-in routine (or a simple one) that converts (and displays)
>  value into hexadecimal.
>
>  Cédric

I dont know of any built in routines, but there are some routines people have
made... You could check the source of one of those Hex-Edit Programs, or I
think there are some in the Routines section of the Ticalc.org Archives. When
you are there, check the 82 asm archives also, cuz I think that's where I saw
it, im not sure... it shouldnt matter that it is coming from the 82 because
it is all z80, and probably uses very little Romcalls, i am expecting that it
converts it to a string, and then only requires you to _puts or _vputs it
afterwards, so that's not too hard to convert from... cya.

Jason_K