Re: A83: question about the grbuf

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: question about the grbuf

In a message dated 7/17/99 7:59:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
bomber912@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi y'all
>
>  here is the situation,
>  I have a function that writes only to the screen and not to the grbbuf....
>  immedately before another func. that writes to the grbuf and
_grbufcopy_v's
>  ...which erases the output from the first one.
>
>  I tried using the mode flag
>  	res plotloc,(iy+plotflags)
>  but it doesn't work.....
>
>  what should I do ...
>  Is there a way to copy the screen to the grbuf, the inverse of _grbufcpy_v
?

>  thanks
>
>  homonerdicus

You could possibly do the Buffer Writing Stuff first, call the Buffercopy
routine, and Then write your LCD only stuff... But If that is inconvenient
for you, here is a Routine to copy the LCD to Plotsscreen. Keep in mind it
will also overwrite whatever is in Plotsscreen. Here you go (adapted from Ian
Graf's Capture83 Program)...

LCD_To_GBUF:
        ld hl, Plotsscreen
        ld a, $07