Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

Actually the only way to divide by zero is not actually dividing by zero , it ends up it just a very microscopic type number, like .000(15 more zeros)0003562
(I talked to a college professor)

Sorry if this seems rude or a Flare, but I just got back from a 4th of July BLasT!!!

Dajawu36@aol.com wrote:

Actually that isn't what I meant, there are ways to divide by zero that you
just don't understand, talk to a college math teacher about it someday and
come back and talk to me. And calling me an AOL user gets you nowhere cause I
actually have a few other ISP's like IcI. I only keep AOL for backup when IcI
goes down and am on AOL through TCP/IP connection right now. Not like I would
actually use there dialups if I didn't have to. :-)

Albert

<< When you say "there are ways to divide by zero", I suppose you mean
something
 like lim x->0, and yes I know what that is, I know how to use it, but it
 isn't dividing by zero! That's the whole point of having x go _towards_ zero
 and not actually becoming it. >>