Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

In a message dated 01/25/99 2:29:37 PM, lairfight@softhome.net writes:

>Anyway, how would you implement such a basic extension? Send9ing a special
>loader prog, passing the arguments in A, B, C etc.? Because that is sooo
>unprofessional. Some patch to modify the parsing routines would be way
>better, as it would work in the normal calculator mode aswell, but that's
>impossible (i.e. probably possible) to implement.
>
>Linus

That's pretty funny, Linus: "(i.e. probably possible)"... Man, you get a kick
out of stuff like that, something that you have an idea of how to do, and some
of us have no clue, and you dont wanna share... =P  Well, wouldnt that make
Basic even more unstable then what we are doing to it so far...?  If the 83
had creatable token things like the 86 does, like "Command(" and then give
arguments, then I see how it would work, but the "unprofessional" way as you
say, sounds like the only way at this time... =P

--Jason K.