Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Quite + Ideas

> ...a way to get discussion back into
>  this list are by a bunch on newbies coming at us, and do we really want
>that? :\  I dont think so... =P
>
>  --Jason K.

Uh oh, I just re-read what I wrote there, and I sounded like a jerk... =\
Well, hmm, I Am willing to help anyone out who's willing to learn, but maybe
any ASM beginner questions would be better off answered by a FAQ or some of
the excellent tutorials out there, instead of being directed to this list...
=P  We may be desperate for tasteful discussion, but not desperate for _Mails_
so we don't need a flood of newbie questions just to keep this list alive...
=P

--Jason K.