Re: A83: Re: Dark Nation (AKA Nation of Darkness) Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 01/18/99 1:43:56 PM, lairfight@softhome.net writes:

>Yeah... what have I been up to?
>
>Has anyone of you ever played a game called... monkey island?
>
>(rethorical question, doh... =)) But anyway. I'm working on a full-blown
>adventure game, with an original plot ofcourse, complete with dialogues
>and
>animation sequences (kind of). All you ever wanted in terms of walktos,
>lookats & use-umbrella-with-space-shuttle:s will soon be available on our
>all-favourite ti-83.
>
>The game will probably take up virtually all 32k of memory. I will leave
>space for Y= equations etc. but not for other programs. All game data will
>be
>compressed using my own optimized z80 packing routines.
>
>So... Welcome to the future.
>
>Linus

So your game is similar to Monkey Island, but not a "port" of the actual one,
right? =P  Hey, how much longer will your "z80 packing routines" stay Yours?
prolly After you release your project, But I hope you Do consider letting the
rest of the TI (z80) community use them as well... =)

--Jason K.