A83: Dark Nation (AKA Nation of Darkness) Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Dark Nation (AKA Nation of Darkness) Help

Some of you may have seen the game I have been developing on the Upcoming
Games section at ticalc.org. I was working on it with another person, where I
drew all the pictures, sprites, towns, and wrote the story and text of the
game, while he handled the programming of it. Well, 6 months later, I have
completely finished my end while he has hardly done anything. I am wondering
if anyone will want to help me finish it. Be aware you will have to do all the
ASM programming though. It is going to be the greatest RPG ever for the TI-83.
If you are interested please contact me at:
 manjilump@aol.com
Thanks for your time and responses.
-Michael Meadors