Re: A83: Yaaaaa! I'm back!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Yaaaaa! I'm back!

In a message dated 1/16/99 3:54:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, Jkhum98@aol.com
writes:

<<
 In a message dated 01/16/99 6:42:11 PM, JUSTINJS@aol.com writes:

 >In a message dated 1/16/99 2:09:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
 >lairfight@softhome.net writes:
 >
 ><<
 > On 16-Jan-99, ManjiLump@aol.com wrote:
 >
 > >Haven't seen you in a while Linus. Now no ones here anymore. Weeks went
 >by without a single message. Hopefully it will pick back up again.
 >
 > That's weird! I mean, this list used to dominate my inbox nearly every
 >day.
 > Anyway, by replying to every message we'll soon get to that point again...
 >=)
 >
 > Linus >>
 >onecan only hope... (please flame that [only a little pls] for the sake
 >of making the list look "active"..."

 You want Flames? You got 'em...  JUSTINJS, Remember that time I had that Huge
 arguement with you about something, and then everyone backed me up saying how
 much your spelling and grammer sucks? Well, I still think it hasnt gotten any
 better.  Whaddya have to say about that...? =P >>
Now how is it that I dont have any memory of this... could it be that you just
on drugs right now?