Re: A83: Tutorial

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorial

This message was worded wrong, it makes me sound like I'm pissed or
somthing, what I ment to say was, that there is a BASIC list at ticalc
and a lot of us have forgotton basic and don't really care that we have
forgotton it... So if you want some help writing them and putting stuff
in the right place ask them, they would know better than us...Probably...
(KSA)Tekken

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:10:22 -0500 "(KSA) Tekken" <uncool3@juno.com>
writes:
> There is a TI-BASIC list at ticalc.org most of us have forgotton
>BASIC
>and probably don't care either...
>(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]