Re: A83: Funny AOL Users! (Not really OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Funny AOL Users! (Not really OT)

Memory Boosters!?!? Built in with 1-6 games and is 1/2 less space than
SOS!?!!? I don't think so... lol, the whole point for the games would be
like: "Press clear to quit!!!" or "Press Enter to clear the screen!"
sounds like something an AOL user would say... They should erase that
since its impossible to make...
(KSA)Tekken