Re: A83: Tutorial

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorial

In a message dated 26-02-99 6:39:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
_surth_@ameritech.net writes:

> I would put Variables before Output, and maybe even before How To Make A
> Program
>  (since they can be very useful in math class.....hehehe) If you need any
> help
>  with the tutorial, i will be glad to help.

Well, I figure that variables should be after output, because the person needs
to know how to use what they put into the variable!  Also, this is a TI-BASIC
tutorial, not a "all the functions on the TI-83 and how to use them" tutorial.
Therefore, they need to know how to make a program first.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.  I might want you to proofread my tutorial
before I post them, but in the actual writing of the tutorial, I think I can
handel it :)
-David