Re: A83: Buffer Draw Routines and a bit more--off subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Buffer Draw Routines and a bit more--off subject

I could not understand which text was quoting and Your message because you
inserted into the << quoted >> thing. I suggest you goto your preferences and
change AOL style (crappy) quoting to Internet style quotting, like how it is
for everything i replyed to in This mail, look below... Oh yeah, this thread
is getting very off topic so I hope we stop soon. I havent heard back from the
original guy who posted comments about my not-so-optimized routines, if
there's anything else to be said ON TOPIC, go ahead and post it. cya... =P

--Jason K.