Re: A83: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (no subject)

On 23-Feb-99, Dsc984@aol.com (Dsc984@aol.com) wrote:

>In a message dated 23-02-99 5:10:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>DaBumer2u@aol.com writes:

><< can someone give me the shortest hex program they have like example
> to turn the calc off :
> :F33E01D3033E40D3063E00D304CD5547FB76FBCD09A6C9
> :end
> :0000
> :end
> If someone can thanx... and don't make fun of me cause im on AOL  >>

>That isn't hex.  That is the basic representation of the ASM program.  You
>probably can't do much with that.
>-David

It isn't hex? Wow.

Anyway, the smallest working asm program you can write in the send(9 format
would be:

:C9
:End
:0000
:End

although you might want to try the fascinating little proggie:

:End
:0000
:End

giving different result every time. =)

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
 Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective with who it's friends are.