Re: A83: Buffer Draw Routines and a bit more

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Buffer Draw Routines and a bit more

Somebody brought up the idea of TICALC.ORG tracing the IP of the fag who's
sending out HAPPY99.EXE to the whole 83 list.  Most IPs are dynamic...you
probably wouldn't get a good match there.  You could, however, trace the mail
server, see what that might come up with...

And how would I go about making a "character table" type thing? i.e. the user
presses [0], the program running outputs [Q] or something. Using a long CP
block is quite large and inefficient, and I'm trying to get this program of
mine down to the smallest size and fastest speed possible.
I've seen code to do this in several games, such as Pac-Man and Galaxian...but
I only understand a tiny fraction of the code used there.  Could anybody offer
a helping hand?

--David, who thinks (hopes!) he's one of the intelligent AOLers to everybody
else.

If anybody sees a HAPPY99.EXE file with my name on it, it's not mine :-)