Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

Doesn't that Happy99 trojan, virus, whatever you want to call it attach itself
to any mail you send when you are infected?

-Dave V.

<< ho the hell is doing this? I think TI-Calc should trace the IP of the
 fag who's doing this.  Now if he poses me, remember I can't send file
 attachments... So it won't be me.  I don't send viruses to people, cause
 only losers send viruses. He's probably on AOL...
 (KSA)Tekken

 "A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
 screen.  Look at
 any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
 -James Matthews
 (KSA)Tekken