Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Buffer Draw Routines... (As seen on Dim-TI TCPA)

Who the hell is doing this? I think TI-Calc should trace the IP of the
fag who's doing this.  Now if he poses me, remember I can't send file
attachments... So it won't be me.  I don't send viruses to people, cause
only losers send viruses. He's probably on AOL...
(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews
(KSA)Tekken

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:46:31 +0100 Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
writes:

>looks like the poser is having fun again...
>
>//Olle
>
>James Matthews wrote:
>>
>>                   Name: Happy99.exe
>>    Happy99.exe    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>>               Encoding: x-uuencode

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]