Re: A83: I don't mean to seem rude but Im bursting blood vessels here...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: I don't mean to seem rude but Im bursting blood vessels here...

Make sure that you entered the program as:
[type] FE8D81BD81BD81FF [enter] [End] [enter] 0000 [enter] [End]
and not:
[type] FE8D81BD81BD81FF:[End]:0000:[End]

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com