A83: need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: need help

As you know I am working on a program in Basic(an RPG Fantasy called Golden
Quest) but I wanted to have a battle Arena type deal.  In the Arena, two people
could fight eachother.  The Game is going fine, but I was wondering if anyone
could maybe write me an ASM program for the Arena.  If so, please contact me
through e-mail ( _surth_@ameritech.net ) so I can give you some specifics..(how
to recall their hp.....str.....damage......magic, and so on)......I would realy
apreciate the help, and I will put your name in the game.  Also one more thing,
thegame as of now takes up 4486 space. is that too big? If so, is there any way
to reduce the size besides deleting some of the stuff out of it?

I really need your guys help on this.  Thank You!

Nathan Tomson
aka
Surth