Re: A83: Problem with sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Problem with sprites

In a message dated 2/14/99 8:49:37 AM Central Standard Time,
kugelman@mnsinc.com writes:

> You have to change the routine.  Somewhere deep in the bowels of it
>  you'll find a line which loads 8 into a counter - change it to 12.  It's
>  that easy to modify the height.
yeah, under the non-aligned sprite thing change this:
        ld      e,8             ; Line loop
and can be changed into this
        ld      e,16             ; Line loop
which doubles the height of your sprite.  I did notice some problems a few
times like half of the sprite disappearing when I move it to certain places on
screen.  I wouldn't necessarily call that deep in the bowels...heh
-Jared C.
http://come.to/tivault