Re: A83: Lower case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Lower case

In a message dated 02/13/99 2:25:25 AM, timagic@yahoo.com writes:

>  Seems I wasn't screwed in the head after all, but that the 83 is one
>screwy piece of machinery.  Calcem's mem edit showed me that the 83
>will NOT display any of the 'other' lowercase letters through basic. I
>wrote a basic program with just JIMMY in it.  Hex editted it, to Jimmy
>and when you edit it through basic you get,
>JFloat<<Seq
>
>  So either calcem, my asm program, and I am wrong or there will be no
>new lower case letters stored in a string for basic users.
>
>Jimmy

I dont know what may be wrong with CalcEM or the Hex Editor, or whatever, but
tell me what you are trying to accomplish on this one...?  Didnt Linus say
this would be using tokens not ASCII characters in the process you're doing?
So how about there be a function that we just allow for the user to input the
ASCII values 1-255 into a list stored in ANS, and the read it from there using
_putc to display them...? =P

--Jason K.