A83: Request for a new standard of ASM Game sizes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Request for a new standard of ASM Game sizes

Just a quick request that I'm sure many of us non-programmers would love to
have:
Programmers of the high-and-mighty classic games that all of us have (Spaze
Invaders, Donkey Kong, etc.), please, please, please reduce the files size, if
possible, of your games.

DK's intro screen is way too flashy, long, and byte-hogging than it needs to
be. The simple menu screen that appears would be enough. Spaze Invaders isn't
as flashy or as long, but the simple start screen would do. Look at all of the
other great ASM games out there that don't have those intros - FrAwG GutS for
example - but still are fun as hell to play.
I have so many games that I love but that I can't use because of KB
restrictions.

Thanks to everyone who reads this. Any and all response, positive or negative,
is very welcome.

GrymReaper
GrymReaper@Zerg.com
ICQ: GrymReaper