Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff.

  Ya I was working on it for a while, the lower case one and a few
other ideas.  The only thing I need to know is how to convert from the
upper to the lower,  ??? by add or subtracting from it??  It beats me.
I know now that it isn't the same as the character equates.  I'll work
on it some more.
   What we can do is all make our programs, post them to make sure it
optimized and works right, and then have someone just make a library
of them.  Easy enough.

Jimmy -- I'll probably be on #tcpa later tonight.

---Jkhum98@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 02/07/99 8:39:33 AM, Dsc984@aol.com writes:
>
> ><< Discussions on what should be included and how, can possibly
take place
> >on EFNet at #tcpa. Just a suggestion... :) >>
> >
> >When and what time?
> >
> >-David
>
> Well, anybody can come by #tcpa anytime to discuss This or anything
else about
> ASM... =P  I would like to know who has ever attempted to make one
of these
> programs, or is working on one at the moment...?  Ti-Magic, Vortexx,
didnt
> y'all say youve done this at one point in time...?  Well for anyone
who is, I
> think cooperation is a Must since we dont want several of these
floating
> around. Its bad enough that the Basic programs that use these
Libraries, have