Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff.

In a message dated 02/07/99 8:39:33 AM, Dsc984@aol.com writes:

><< Discussions on what should be included and how, can possibly take place
>on EFNet at #tcpa. Just a suggestion... :) >>
>
>When and what time?
>
>-David

Well, anybody can come by #tcpa anytime to discuss This or anything else about
ASM... =P  I would like to know who has ever attempted to make one of these
programs, or is working on one at the moment...?  Ti-Magic, Vortexx, didnt
y'all say youve done this at one point in time...?  Well for anyone who is, I
think cooperation is a Must since we dont want several of these floating
around. Its bad enough that the Basic programs that use these Libraries, have
to keep other unused ones on their calc if its in one big program, but lets
not have two or more different (yet similar) programs to be developed... =P

--Jason K.